Please fill out this section with the attending student's information. All fields are required except for Middle Name, Secondary Phone.
Please include as much detail as possible when listing any medical or dietary issues or requirements.
PLEASE NOTE! a Minium selection of three (3) courses is required.
9:15am - 3:30pm
12:00pm - 1:00pm
— LUNCH —
Students staying on-site take note: As we do our best to accommodate all student preferences, due to demand it is not always possible to fulfill room preference and room-mate preference.
- Day Student [includes lunch]
- Saturday classes only: $55 + tax
- Saturday and Sunday: $110 + tax
- Friday Night Arrival [classes, weekend stay and meals]
- Double (shared room): $225 + tax
- Single: $250 + tax
- Saturday Morning Arrival [classes, night stay and meals]
- Double (shared room): $180 + tax
- Single: $195 + tax
- Youth [under 16, includes classes, weekend stay and meals]
- Dorm (shared room): $75 + tax (Great deal!)
Youth must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. At least one parent/per family, or one guardian/per 3 kids. If parent or guardian is not attending class, they would just pay for meals and accommodations.
Please note that a $50 non-refundable deposit (per person) is due upon registering.
Please verify all information provided below is accurate. If any errors, hit the back button below to correct the mistake(s). If everything is correct, press the "Reserve Seat" button to enter your payment details.
- Oidhche Shamhna Gàidhealach | Halloween Gaelic Weekend
- Start Date
- Fri Oct 25th 2019
- End Date
- Sun Oct 27th 2019
- $225.00 +tax ($258.75)
- Arrival Date
- Primary Phone
- Secondary Phone
- Email Address
- Civic Address
- Attended Before?
- Special Meals
- Medical Notes
- Dietary Notes
- Contact Name
- Email Address
- Phone (Primary)
- Phone (Secondary)
- 8:00am - 9:00am
* Fee total must be paid upon arrival at Colaisde na Gàidhlig or over the phone prior to commencement of session.
** Fee summary is the expected total based on your selections, but may differ from actual invoice if accommodation preferences could not be met.
Congratulations, has been successfully enrolled into this session.